3D Juump Ace est bien plus qu’un simple 3D viewer.
Vidéo en français, sous-titré anglais
Data provided by Akka Technologies
03/12/2020: VERSION 2.4-Hotfix
Fixes bugs which sometimes occur when the user attempts to:
- Load some unsupported file formats, notably the DXF (which is only supported as an export format).
- Create a new session.
The camera position of views is now correctly saved when the projection mode is set to « orthographic ».
Microsoft Store version only: the DXF file format is no longer identified as an import format supported by 3D Juump Ace.
03/06/2020: VERSION 2.4
With this version 2.4, 3D Juump Ace offers a new look.
With its new navigation interface, 3D Juump Ace aims to be:
- even easier to use by anyone, whether CAD expert or not,
- closer to its users, by guiding them step by step through its various functions,
- and finally event more fun to use thanks to its revisited and colorful interface.
Also, in this new update, we kept developing helper tools, notably new functionalities for « Align » tool. We also updated our file import libraries to take into account the evolutions of the various formats supported by the software.
What is new in the version:
Improved of GUI
- Modification of the ergonomics of the menus
- Added an « Edit » menu
- Renamed the « Option » menu to « Setting »
- Reorganization of the « Settings » windows
- Added a « Privacy » tab in the settings
- Added an access to help tools (Tutorials, Support, Community) from the « Help » menu
3D Formats and metadata
- Improved management of already supported formats
- Improved metadata import
Enhancements of existing tools
The « Align » helper is more powerful. It’s now possible to align an object with any kind of feature (circle, line, point…)
- New « World orientation » mode
Introduced a new mode of world orientation named « Features ». It positions the orientation along a selected feature of the object
Extended the search to all the metadata of the scene
The field which matched in the search is now displayed as a tooltip
- License manager improvement for easier understanding and use
All settings are centralized in the same place with highlight on important information
Overhaul of user interface messages
- Added instructional messages
- Added information messages
- Added contextual messages
- Added messages to prompt contribution to the enhancement of the software
And Also, this update brings bug fixes and improvements.
- resolves a bug which could prevent metadata enrichment (« optio » panel of « metadata enrichment »)
- resolves a bug where the « hide/show edition » panel would malfunction
- resolves a bug concerning fbx files loading (fbx loader)
- fixes the display of the measurements in the Product Structure
- fixes a rendering engine bug
- fixes a bug concerning the switch to Compatibility Mode when the graphic card was insufficient
- fixes a bug which could prevent handling of the orientation cube