THE DIGITAL TWIN ENABLER
The 3D Juump Infinite platform connects and shares all the information about your industrial product through the digital mockup.
3D Juump Infinite is a 3D-oriented search and access portal to digital information of your industrial product.
Connected to all the silos of the company and the different departments, the portal puts the information in context on a complete and up-to-date digital mockup.
It allows all stakeholders to exchange information, instructions, training materials or demonstrations around a common language: 3D.
VISUALIZATION, RESEARCH, ANALYSIS AND AUTHORING
Each department produces data using its own tools designed for their job.
3D Juump Infinite Data Hub indexes data to offer secured and super-fast access to all.
Stakeholders work on up-to-date information without any misunderstanding thanks to the 3D display.
Follow your product through its entire lifecycle!
A COLLABORATIVE TOOL ACCESSIBLE TO ALL DEPARTMENTS OF THE COMPANY
With 3D Juump Infinite, stakeholders can access digital information directly from the digital model without the need for expensive computer hardware and independently of their department.
Time is no longer lost to find the owner of information they’re interested in. They can exchange directly with other members of the company. Task redundancy is eliminated minimizing occurrences of error. Collaboration between departments is easier and more secure.
DIGITAL CONTINUITY OVER THE ENTIRE PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE
All digital product information is accessible via the 3D platform throughout the production life cycle. Information can be updated as the project progresses, providing a shared view of the product and its advancement.
3D Juump Infinite goes even further, meeting industrial “End-to-End” traceability expectations by following the product throughout its life cycle.
Search for company information directly using visual access to data. Access parts repositories quickly.
Create work procedures or information records directly with configured and updated data.
Promote the exchange of information between project stakeholders by producing easily understandable visual aids. Their contents evolve automatically when the source data is updated.
Perform your “live” checks with the product and upload your annotations directly to the configured and updated digital mock-up.
Visually define your needs on the digital mockup and automate the generation of queries for your information systems (PDM, PLM…).
Provide inputs to third-party platforms (training, techdata, virtual reality, augmented reality…) while maintaining data traceability.
3D JUUMP INFINITE OVERALL ARCHITECTURE
No need to rethink existing processes and tools. 3D Juump infinite interfaces with the company’s software and tools.
3D JUUMP INFINITE integrates with the best-in-class:
- CAD Systems: AUTODESK | DASSAULT SYSTEMES | PTC | SAP | SIEMENS | ...
- Lifecycle Systems
- Storage systems: MYSQL | ORACLE | POSTGRESQL | S3 | NoSQL | ...
- Cloud Platforms: AZURE | SaaS Players | Customer platform | ...
- Open Industry Standards: STEP | JT | FBX | AUTOCAD | CATIA | CREO | NX | ...
- Open Source and Web Standards: OBJ | VRML | Collada | PNG | JPEG | TIFF | CSV | JSON | XML | ...
To ensure that 3D JUUMP INFINITE acts as an information hub.
3D JUUMP INFINITE:
- State-of-the-art cryptographic algorithms for authentication and data management.
- Roles and permissions.
- Client/server: On-premises, Cloud and Hybrid.
MULTIMODAL 3D PLATFORM
3D JUUMP INFINITE features:
- Desktop: Enjoy all the power of the platform with or without an internet connection!
- Web: Ideal for immediate access to information! The web-based client allows you to view the digital model with a standard, modern browser.
- Extensibility: Our Web API enables the creation of dashboards, technical documentation or customer portals! Integrate 3D Juump Infinite directly into your applications.
ACCESSIBLE 3D PLATFORM
3D Jump Infinite has the following prerequisites:
- SERVERS : Windows, Linux
- CLIENTS : Windows 64 bits (7 and +), HTML 5 / WebGL 1.0
- API : HTML 5 / WebGL 1.0