Latest update: January 2023
Akkodis (“Company”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy while visiting this website (the “Website”).
This “Privacy Notice” or “Policy” (together with other documents referred to herein) describes what personal information we collect from you and how we collect, use and process it.
1. What personal information does the Company collect and use?
We collect and use personal information to provide you with the best user experience, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data means your name and documents evidencing your identity.
- Contact Data means your email addresses, telephone numbers, postal addresses, country, job title and company name and other information that could be on your business card.
- Technical Data means internet protocol (IP) addresses from which you access our or others’ products and services, cookies (as set out in our Cookies Policy), your login data (such as the time, date and duration), the browser type and version you use to access our websites, apps, and products and services, weblogs, traffic data, the time zone setting of your device and your device location, browser plug-in types and versions that you used, other communication data, the resources that you access on our websites, apps and products and services, the operating system and platform type of the device you use, and details of other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Contact Forms and Surveys Data means any information you provide to us when you use our contact forms (for example using the “Contact us”), or when you participate in a survey (including its content), the record of that correspondence and other information or personal information you share with us when completing our contact forms in your sole discretion. (Please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields, because we need this information to comply with or respond to your request.
- Marketing Communications Data means information about how you respond to email, sms, phone, other marketing campaigns and when you sign up to receive our newsletters or our latest news, developments and research.
- Social Media Data means your profile data and other information you made public on or otherwise share with us from social media.
Depending on the relevant circumstances and applicable local laws and requirements, we may collect some of the information listed above when you visit our website, provide us with your business card, talk to us at a conference or other event, or if you are a customer or prospective customer.
We collect and use personal information to deliver our products and services, to send you information that you requested, or to contact you to provide additional information on our available products and services as more particularly detailed in section 2 below.
2. Why do we process your personal information and how long do we keep it for?
|Purposes of the processing||Type of data||Legal basis to process your personal information||Retention period|
|To respond to your request or questions, or provide information when you contact us or make a request to us.||Consent||2 years after the last contact|
|To send you direct marketing via e-mail, messaging, phone, social media or any other channel. This includes information such as events or newsletters that may be of interest to you.||Until the end of the subscription or for as long as you have opted in to receive our marketing communications|
|To keep you informed about our service.||Until the end of the subscription or for as long as you have opted in to receive our marketing communications|
|To best tailor Content, the Website and resources according to your preferences, to improve them to better serve you and to present it in the most effective manner for you.||Fulfilment of our legitimate interests to administer our websites and provide you with relevant information about our products and services||For the Cookies Data, please refer to our Cookies Policy.|
|To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, when you choose to do so.||Fulfilment of our legitimate interests to administer our websites and provide you with relevant information about our products and services||For the Cookies Data, please refer to our Cookies Policy.|
|To further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you.||Fulfilment of our legitimate interests to administer our websites and provide you with relevant information about our products and services||For the Cookies Data, please refer to our Cookies Policy.|
3. How do we collect your personal information?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity Data, Contact Data, Contact Forms and Surveys Data, Marketing Communications Data and Social Media Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise
- This includes personal information you provide when you:
- Contact us
- Ask a question about 3D JUUMP INFINITE
- Request a demo of 3D JUUMP INFINITE
- Request a tutorial of 3D JUUMP ACE
- Ask a quotation for 3D JUUMP ACE
- Ask a quotation for 3D JUUMP INFINITE
- Contact our support teams directly via “Help” or “Help Desk”
4. What marketing communications do we send?
Communication with Individuals
We will only send marketing communications to you, as an individual, if you have consented to us doing so.
To receive marketing or promotional communications, you can opt-in by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data.
Communication with Businesses
We process your data within the scope of an existing business relationship with you or your company because:
- We have a contract with you (or are considering entering into a contract with you). In this case, the personal information we collect and use for marketing purposes relates to individual employees of our clients and other companies with which we have an existing business relationship; or
- It is in our legitimate interests for the conduct of our business activities (for example, to communicate with you in a ‘business to business’ capacity in order to promote our products and services that we believe will be of interest to you or your company). In that regard, we may also obtain contact information from public sources, including content made public at social media websites, to make an initial contact with a relevant individual at a client or other company; or
- You consented to receive our marketing communications via e-mail as an individual at our clients/companies. In this case, we will send you marketing communications to develop or maintain a business relationship in accordance with applicable electronic and marketing communications laws. These communications may include web beacons, cookies, and similar technologies that allow us to know whether you open, read, or delete the message, and links you may click on.
We will usually offer you a check box on the forms we use to collect your personal information. If you agree to receive the communications, you must click the box.
How to unsubscribe?
In any case, where we send marketing communications to you via email, you may opt out of receiving any further marketing communications by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt-out’ function in the email.
5. Do we use artificial intelligence?
No. We do not use artificial intelligence.
6. Do we share your data with third parties?
To facilitate our efficient use of your information and to provide you with the content and/or resources and/or services, we disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
- To our suppliers. We will, for example, engage a supplier to carry out administrative and operational work in support of our relationship with you. The supplier(s) will be subject to contractual and other legal obligations to preserve the confidentiality of your data and to respect your privacy, and will only have access to the data they need to perform their functions; the relevant suppliers are typically IT suppliers (who host or support our IT systems, including information about you), premises management companies (who look after physical security at our buildings, and therefore need to know about you to allow access to our buildings) and back office finance and accounting management providers (who need to handle details of candidates in order to process accounts payable and receivable).
- We also engage suppliers who provide IT technology services and solutions. This category of third parties includes:
- The Rocket Science Group LLC, doing business as Mailchimp, located in the United States, provides marketing automation platform and email marketing service.
- Hubspot, located in the United States, provides marketing automation platform and email marketing service.
- To government or law enforcement authorities. We will share your data with government, police, regulators or law enforcement agencies authorities if, at our sole discretion, we consider that we are legally obliged or authorised to do so or it would be prudent to do so.
- To prospective sellers or buyers and their advisors. As part of due diligence relating to (or implementation of) a merger, acquisition or other business transaction, we may need to disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer and their advisors.
7. Do we transfer your personal information outside of your country?
No. We do not transfer data outside France except in the case of the suppliers identified in article 6.
8. What data security measures do we have in place?
We understand how important is to protect your personal information. We have implemented operational procedures and adequate technical and organizational security measures to prevent any unauthorised access, alteration, deletion or transmission of this personal information.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website or any third party; for this reason, any transmission is at your own risk.
9. What are your rights regarding your personal information?
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
- Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information
You are entitled to request confirmation of whether we process any of your personal information. Where this is the case, you may have access to your personal information and to certain information about how it is processed. In some cases, you can ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your information. In some limited circumstances, you also have the right to request that we transfer (“port”) your personal information direct to another third party provider.
- Right to correct your personal information
If you can demonstrate that the personal information we hold about you is not correct, you can ask that this information is updated or otherwise corrected.
- Right to be forgotten or to delete personal information
In certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal information deleted. You may make such a request at any time and we will evaluate if your request should be granted, however this right is subject to any legal obligations we may have to retain data. For situations where in accordance with the law, we determine that your request to have your personal information deleted must be granted, we will do so without undue delay.
- Right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information
In certain circumstances you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal information, or to object to certain processing thereof on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in the place where you live or work, or in the place where you think an issue in relation to your personal information has arisen.
10. How do we handle changes to this Privacy Notice?
The terms of this Privacy Notice may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Privacy Notice through appropriate notices either on this Website or contacting you using other communication channels.
In case you:
- have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice,
- would like further information about how we protect your information (for example when we transfer it outside your country), or
- want to contact The Akkodis Group’s local Privacy Lead,
please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.